Empties - Episode 1


Hello! how are you? I hope you are well.

I updated my post about curly hair styling here, if you want to check it out.
Today it's an empties blog post, items that I have used up. Were they effective? Will I repurchase them? Let's find out!


  • Bio-Oil PurCellin, Body Oil for Scars & Stretchmarks 

    That's a body oil that claims that it improves the appearance of scars and stretch marks. It also locks in essential moisture without clogging pores. It's suitable for all skin types. It contains Vitamin E, Chamomile and Lavender oil. It really is very moisturising. I would repurchase again, but now I am trying to use up some other body creams. I am also using Coconut Oil, that is exceptional for skin and would be an alternative option to this oil. It also comes a lot cheaper.
  • Dark Oil - Sebastian Professional

    I haven't used it up completely, but it's very little left and it's expired. It's a hair oil that I have repurchased again and I would buy it again unless I would like to try the Wella hair oil, that I've heard good words about and it also comes in a smaller bottle. It's better that way as I don't use that much and it's a waste if I purchase the full size bottle. This hair oil contains argan, cedarwood and sandalwood oils. It claims that it smoothens hair, adds body and disappears into the hair. It smells really nice and keeps its promises. It also helps with the frizz. It comes in a bigger bottle as well.
  • Yoghurt Showergel Korres
    It's good, like all showergels by Korres. It smells nice, I have already the second bottle as it comes as an offer of two bottles. I also have the pineapple coconut scent. I would repurchase it when I would run out of it. 
  • Tartar Control Mouthwash, Cinnamon Clove - Jason


    I'm using already the second bottle, as I got two from Amazon. It's vegan and cruelty-free. It controls tartar build up. It keeps breath fresh and clean while it also soothes gum irritation. I would buy it again, only probably the peppermint version.
  • Coconut Shampoo for Normal & Dry Hair Type - Faith in Nature

    This shampoo is vegan and cruelty-free. It has 100% natural fragrance. It also contains organic coconut oil. I got it from amazon for 3.3 euros for 400 ml. It's suitable for normal and dry hair. It's an ok shampoo. I don't know if I would buy it again.

  • Hand & Nail Cream - Sukin
    It's vegan and cruelty-free. It costs 9.45 euros for 125 ml. I got it from organicbrands.gr along with the following Lavera hand cream. It contains Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Borage oil that hydrate dry hands and it also contains soy protein for nourishing nails and cuticles. It's an ok hand cream, but the Lavera one is better and cheaper.
  • Hand Cream Basis - Lavera

    It's vegan and cruelty-free. I think it's a better hand cream than the above and quite cheaper. It costs 4.05 euros for 75 ml. It's suitable for dry damaged skin. It contains organic almond oil and organic shea butter that protects and moisturises hands. I already have a second tube, I will buy it again when I run out of it.
Thank you guys for hanging out with me today! I hope you liked this post! If you liked it don't forget to subscribe and follow me on Instagram (valiascorner2). See you in the next post!

Comments

  1. I would love to hear an opinion about Logona shampoos. They are German and super expensive in my opinion but I’m stuck with them as I cannot find anything like it. I d love to hear an opinion about that brand. Also, anything about Kores night creams ? Thanks for your post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried any of those. But if they'll come my way I'll let you know! Thank you for your comment :)

      Delete

Post a Comment