Breakfast Smoothie

Hello! Today I'm going to share with you a smoothie recipe that I make on most mornings. It's healthy and very tasty.

Here are the main ingredients:

  • 1 banana
  • 1 pear
  • 1 dried fig
  • 1 tsp of peanut butter
  • 40-45 grams of oats
  • around 160 g of water


Here's the result after blending.


You can add dried dates or dried apricots instead of the fig, or some almonds or even 1 quarter of avocado. You can also add some blueberries, raspberries or strawberries for more colour and flavour. You could also skip the oats and put less water to make a yummy fruit smoothie. I recently made a recipe where I skip the pear and the oats and I put 6-7 strawberries, the one below, really tasty.




Tell me in the comments if you liked it when you try it out or share your recipe! Don't forget to subscribe on the left column after you press the auto-hide menu to receive e-mails for the new posts or connect on Instagram @valiascorner2!

Thank you for hanging out with me today! See you next Sunday! 

Comments

  1. It looks great! What about also some Kale for a green feel? or some yogurt? And how about almondmilk instead of water? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very nice ideas! I have tried at home the yoghurt and the almond milk, very tasty!

      Delete
  2. In these Coronavirus times we live in, your blog is like an OASIS, I like it! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment